All applicants must validate their eligibility for employment by producing a copy of each of the documents listed below at the time of application. Sun Prairie EMS accepts BLS, ACLS, & PALS credentials from any training organization listed in Wisconsin Administrative Code DHS 110.17.
- Wisconsin Paramedic
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- U.S. Driver's License
- Emergency Vehicle Operators Course (or equivalent)
The following credentials and experience are preferred, but not required.
- National Registry Paramedic
- Critical Care Paramedic
- Community (MIH) Paramedic
- College degree in Paramedicine, Emergency Medical Services, or a closely related field
Applications are accepted at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/SunPrairieWI