How do I report a crash?

To report a crash, please call 9-1-1 or our non-emergency number, 608-837-7336. You must exchange names, addresses, and license numbers with the driver and / or occupants of the vehicle struck.

If law enforcement is not contacted, self report the accident to the Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay a citation or parking ticket?
2. How do I report a problem?
3. How do I schedule a tour of the police department?
4. Does the Sun Prairie Police Department install car seats?
5. Does the police department offer fingerprinting?
6. Can I renew my license plate stickers at the Sun Prairie Police Department?
7. How do I report a crash?
8. How do I schedule a ride along?
9. Does Sun Prairie have any parking restrictions?
10. How do I obtain a dog license?
11. How do I obtain a police report or a crash report?
12. How do I know if the city has declared a Snow Emergency?
13. How do I obtain an alarm permit?
14. Does the police department provide gun locks?
15. How do I obtain a bike license?
16. How do I dispose of old medication?