October 31, 2028
Trick or Treat hours in Sun Prairie are from 5 - 7pm. Be sure to follow safety tips from Wisconsin Department of Health Services so everyone can enjoy a fun and safe Halloween:
- Choose costumes that are light-colored and more visible to motorists. use reflective tape to decorate costumes.
- Look for costumes that are flame-retardant.
- Children should always trick-or-treat with an adult.
- Stick to areas that are well lit and go in groups.
- Be sure to check candy and novelty toys for tears, tampering or potential choking hazards.
- Motorists: slow down and be alert. Anticipate heavy pedestrian traffic and look out for children at intersections, on medians, and on curbs.
Official City of Sun Prairie Trick or Treat Hours
Tuesday, October 31, 2028