COVID-19 Testing & Vaccinations
Sun Prairie EMS COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Services
Vaccinations offered by Sun Prairie EMS:
Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J
- We can administer both initial & booster doses.
- Sun Prairie EMS follows the FDA guidelines for vaccination of minors and adults. Minors must have in-person parental consent.
Prior to vaccination two forms are completed: (click below to access form)
If you already have a COVID-19 vaccination card we can update it for you!
- Sun Prairie EMS offers COVID-19 drive-up testing at of both of our EMS stations.
- Testing takes about 10 minutes with pre-registration,
- PCR test results are completed within 48 hours via text message or email,
- Testing can be offered for the same day.
Pre-register for your COVID test at https://register.covidconnect.wi.gov/en-US/
If you are unable to pre-register, this can be done on site.
PTA Check your email for a link from COVID Connect. This email contains a unique QRS code. Please have it ready on arrival at one of the EMS stations via phone or paper!
Prior to testing this form is to be completed: (click below to access form)
On arrival at either Sun Prairie Station, remain in your car and call EMS at 608-837-3604
Press 3 if you’re at Station 1: 124 Columbus St
Press 4 if you’re at Station 2: 2598 West Main Street
Let our staff know that you are here for a COVID Test!
Additional Resources: FDA COVID 19 Vaccines Look out for pop-up Vaccine Clinic information on Sun Prairie EMS Facebook page!
In-home visits are available through the Sun Prairie EMS Outreach program. To schedule your in-home vaccination or testing contact EMS
Operations Manager Juliana Linssen at 608-825-1705.
See Sun Prairie EMS on Facebook for pop up vaccine clinics!