Ad-Hoc Steering Committee on Transportation
Sun Prairie Transportation Survey is now closed.
We have now closed the links and submissions for the Sun Prairie Transportation Survey. Final results will be reviewed at the Wednesday, April 19, 2017 Ad-Hoc Committee on Transportation Meeting at 6:00PM at the Colonial Club.
If you are looking for additional information regarding the programs mentioned in the survey please see the links below.
- Ride Share Ect - https://www.rideshareetc.org- Time Bank - http://www.danecountytimebank.org/
- Sun Prairie Shared-ride Taxi - http://www.cityofsunprairie.com/496/Shared-Ride-Taxi-Service
- State of Wisconsin Vanpool - http://doa.wi.gov/Divisions/Enterprise-Operations/Bureau-of-Enterprise-Fleet/Vanpool-Rideshare-Program
The Ad-hoc Steering Committee on Transportation has created a citizen survey to gather feedback on residents’ alternative/public transportation preferences, thoughts, and suggestions. Read on...
The interstate corridor study that has been widely debated over the past few months has come to an abrupt end. Full Article
◦ Al Guyant, Sun Prairie City Council President and District 4 Alder (Chair)
◦ Tom Weber, President of the Sun Prairie School Board
◦ Ginger V Baier, Ad-Hoc Diversity Committee Member and Community Volunteer
◦ Don Hooser, Community Volunteer and former Alder
◦ Julia Haag, Social Worker for Sun Prairie School District
◦ George Frank, Realtor and former Alder
◦ Lucia Ramirez, Community Volunteer and Member of Red Latina
◦ Chad Fedler, Real Estate Developer
◦ Betty Bergquist, Business & Workplace Services VP at American Family Insurance
◦ Melody Riedel, Director of Service at Colonial Club
◦ Dennis Glinkski, Vice President of Real Estate at QBE
◦ Jeanne Gerg, Member of Sun Prairie Police and Fire Commission and former Alder
◦ Rex Owens, Community Volunteer
◦ Peter Dettmer, Co-Founder of SP Bicycling Advocacy Group and Instructor at Madison College
◦ Mary Ellen Havel-Lang, Chair of Youth and Family Commission and former Member of the Sun ◦ Prairie School Board
◦ Jon Landsverk, Executive Director at Northeast YMCA and Community Schools Volunteer
◦ Amanda Larson, Transit Manager at YWCA
Alternates ◦ Steve Stocker, District 1 Alder
◦ Chris Clinton, Product Marketing Manager at Duro Tire and bicycling advocate
◦ Gail Baier, Ad-Hoc Diversity Committee Member and Community Volunteer
◦ Pauline Jeanne Gilbertson, School Planning Committee Member
◦ Carol Heine, Community Center Volunteer
◦ Mark Brehmer, Area Manger at Sterling Premium Building Solutions
◦ Jon Emerick, Owner of Celerity Staffing and volunteer Sun Prairie Firefighter
◦ Joe DeYoung, Consultant at MSA Professional Services Inc.